Our Corporate Mission is to utilise the knowledge and extensive experience of our clinical psychologists’ and counsellors to deliver bespoke mental health awareness training to your employees.
Our focus is on social and personal stressors which affect your employees mental health outside of the workplace, but ultimately impact on their performance inside the workplace.
We aim to raise awareness, remove stigma and empower your employees to talk about their mental health.
Our training is followed up with take away evidence-based strategies that can be implemented to protect and enhance mental health wellbeing in your workplace.
Facts about Mental Health in Hong Kong
- 61 % adults currently suffer from poor mental health (Mind HK 2019)
- 1 in 7 people will experience a common mental disorder at any time and up to ¾ will not seek professional help – Isolation due to stigma, shame, lack of awareness, and shortage of professionals (Mind HK)
- The combination of a hectic lifestyle and work-related stress is taking a toll on the mental health of Hong Kong people and consequently affects work efficiency (AIA Healthiest work survey 2019)
Utilising our expertise, we unite holistic thinking with rigorous academic knowledge and years of invaluable clinical experience.
Our clinical psychologists and counsellors deliver training to raise awareness of mental health in everyday life offering real-life insights and experience.
Core Focus and aims of our training include:
- Destigmatising mental health.
- Getting the conversation around mental health started.
- Addressing real-life social and personal stressors which affect your employees on a daily basis.
- Enabling your employees to recognise early warning signs in themselves and others.
- Equipping your employees with adaptive healthy ways of coping.
Our training is supported with a library of evidence-based materials and coping strategies.
Benefits for Employees
Benefits for Employers
Corporate Minds can deliver a wide range of both focused or bespoke training which is tailored to both your business and employee’s needs; a few examples of these are:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Stress Management
- Building Healthy Sustainable Habits
- Resilience in a Pandemic
- Anger Management
- Grief & Loss During a Pandemic
Employee Assistance Programs
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a voluntary, work-based program that offers confidential assessments, short-term counselling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.
EAP’s address a broad and complex body of issues affecting mental and emotional well-being, such as alcohol and other substance abuse, stress, grief, family problems, and psychological disorders.
Central Minds currently works with clients from the professional service industry to supply a work-based therapy program that offers confidential assessments, short-term counselling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who are experiencing personal and/or work-related problems.
Our Corporate Clients
Our corporate clients are made up of organisations within the professional service industry and the aviation industry. We are privileged to be working with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our clients engage with us in a number of ways, some of which include; Employee Assistance Programs, specifically tailored mental health workshops, support with hosting in-house events, training and toolkits and strategy development.
Psychology & Counselling Services
We recognise the courage it takes to seek professional support. If you have questions and would like to know more about working with us, please check out our frequently asked questions or fill out the contact form below. Once you have submitted a contact form, a member of our team will be in touch with next steps within 48 hours.
How to Get Here
Use Exit D1 to leave Central MTR Station.
8th & 10th Floor VC House,
4-6 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong
Please note: Central Minds voicemail and email are only checked during normal office hours. In case of emergency please attend your nearest emergency room or call 999 for immediate assistance.