Urgent Crisis Support
- Emergency Service HK – 999
- Suicide Support – Samaritans HK – call 2896 0000 (24 hour hotline) or email [email protected]
- Other HK Crisis Support Services
- Worldwide Crisis Support Hotlines
- Domestic Violence Support – Harmony House HK
- Child Abuse Support – ACA HK – 2755 1122 (hotline)
- Police Hotline – 2527 7177
- Suicide Prevention Services – 2382 0000
- Social Welfare Department Service Hotline 2343 2255
Mental Health Information
Psychology & Counselling Services
We recognise the courage it takes to seek professional support. If you have questions and would like to know more about working with us, please check out our frequently asked questions or fill out the contact form below. Once you have submitted a contact form, a member of our team will be in touch with next steps within 48 hours.
How to Get Here
Use Exit G to leave Central MTR Station.
Unit 2001 Ruttonjee House,
Ruttonjee Centre, 11 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong
Please note: Central Minds voicemail and email are only checked during normal office hours. In case of emergency please attend your nearest emergency room or call 999 for immediate assistance.